I’m tired of crying, I’m tired of yelling , I’m tired of being sad, I’m tired of pretending, I’m tired of being alone, I’m tired of being angry, I’m tired of feeling crazy, I’m tired of feeling stuck, I’m tired of needing help, I’m tiref of remembering, I’m tired of missing things, I’m tired of being different, I’m tired of missing people, I’m tired of feeling worthless, I’m tired of feeling empty inside, I’m tired of not being able to just let go, I’m tired of wishing I could start all over, I’m tired of dreaming of a life I will never have. But most of all, I’m just tiref of being tired.

4 comments:
Não, eu disse que como tu não gostas como eu (como do verbo comer).
segues : $ ?
Quando as pessoas são parvas eu não vou lutar por elas :$
Tenho as duvidas todas esclarecidas, talvez precisse de mudar mas não posso ser a unica a faze-lo.
Voltei (;
Post a Comment