Sunday, November 6

#29

“I’m sorry I constantly want to talk to you. I’m sorry when you take long to reply, I get sad. I’m sorry if I say things that might piss you off. I’m sorry if I come off as annoying. I’m sorry if you don’t wanna talk to me as much as I wanna talk to you. I’m sorry if I think about you too much and too often. I’m sorry if I tell you about my pointless drama when you don’t really care. I’m sorry if I come off as being clingy, but its just me missing you.”

7 comments:

Mary Jane Doe said...

adorei **,

' dianasilva said...

Adorei o blog, vou seguir segues o meu também ? (:

Mary Jane Doe said...

de nada ora :)

Sara Patricia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
' dianasilva said...

já estas a seguir princesa ? (:

' dianasilva said...

Ainda não apareceu, mas deixa lá princesa *-*

' dianasilva said...

ah está bem princesa *-*